Thursday, September 1, 2011

WINNERS!!!!

Hello Dear Bloglings,

It is with great joy I anounce the two winners of my 1st Birthday contest:





*drum roll*





And the winner for The Cowboy and the Vampire is:







*trumpets*





Dark Angel!!!!!





Dark Angel suggested the Dark Hunter Series by Sherrilyn Kenyon. I have been wanting to read these books for years now. Thank you for the suggestion.









The winner for Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side is:







*more drum roll*





DragonFlame!!!!!



DragonFlame likes Vampire Academy by Rachelle Meade. I haven't read the series yet, but I have put them on my list to be purchased when I come back from vacation. Thank you DragonFlame for you awesome suggestion.



*clapping*




Dark Angel and DragonFlame, if you could both email me your mailing information to  melania(dot)tolan(at)gmail(dot)com  I can send you your prizes.

Thank you everyone for participating in this contest. A HUGE thank you to Kathleen McFall/Clark Hays and Beth Fantaskey for being willing to personalize these books for the winners. And a very special thank you to all of my new followers. I'm so humbled and honored by you.

Now I'm off to the land of no cell phones or internet for a few days. No electricity for that matter. Or running water, unless you count the creek next to the cabin. But when I get back next week, I'll share with you pictures of my wilderness adventure and update on the writing. Thanks again and happy Labor Day weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment