1. First writer's retreat in the spring. So good to be surrounded by creative people and get some quality writing done after almost two years of drought.
2. Achieving my dream of publishing.
3. Writing my very first article that appeared on Rebelle Society.
4. Flying to California for the first time with Boo Creature to visit family. We had a BLAST.
5. Summer trips to the beach.
6. 1st camping trip with Boo Creature.
7. Trips to the cabin.
8. Trips to the zoo.
9. Trips to the park. Many trips.
10. Going on my 1st company paid business trip. I got so much writing done on the train ride and in the evenings in my room. So nice to have some much needed me-time.
11. Trips to the pumpkin patch.
12. Halloween 2014.
13. Seeing Fleetwood Mac and Lindsey Stirling.
14. Seeing my book on the shelf in a my favorite bookstore.
As you can see it's been a great year and the highlights of the last twelve months have been my daughter and book. After fighting postpartum depression most of 2013, it felt wonderful to fully enjoy motherhood. Thanks for riding with me. And Happy 2015.