Sunday, December 12, 2010

Love is in the air

It's 3:30 in the morning and I really should be asleep instead of confessing my newest realization on the worldwide web. So here it is....

There's a small slight itty-bitty minuet chance that I might be a Romance writer.

*crickets, crickets*

I love Romance. Not to be confused with breast-heaving Fabio-on-the-cover paper backs. Those have their place in the Romance family. Not big into sex scenes, however I do enjoy reading them on occasion when it fits the story. I like a good boy-meets-girl-falls-in-love. How it all happens (the courting, the foreplay, the passion) is what really excites me. Make it a forbidden romance and I'm hooked. That's right, folks, I'm a shameless romantic at heart.

With that being said, I DO love a good fantasy novel that is full of action, suspense, and romance. My goal is to create a story that has the perfect balance of the three, basically a reflection of something I would want to read.

So there you have it: Early Morning Confessions and Realizations by Melania Tolan

No comments:

Post a Comment