Sunday, December 23, 2012

4th Sunday Surprise: Merry Christmas

Well, since only one person out of the 300+ people who visited my blog last week commented I didn't have to use random.org to choose a winner.

Kelly Grunter Atlas,  please email me at melania dot tolan at gmail dot com so I can get you the gift certificate. Congrats and you have great taste in movies *winks*.

Folks we survived the Mayan apocalypse and Christmas is a couple of days away. Where has the year gone? I ask this question every year as December draws to a close. 2012 rocked, but I'm really looking forward 2013. Some big things are coming down the pipeline. :)

This will be my last post for 2012. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic New Year. Here's a fun video I found. Go ahead, get up and dance.  See you next year.

Cheers,
Melania




No comments:

Post a Comment